Increase Site Traffic With Social Media5 min read
If you want to make the best use of the different social media platforms you will not only need to post new content on a regular basis to make them look fresh to the audience but will also have to manage all the different aspects of your social media accounts. This combined effort will produce excellent results especially when it comes to increasing the traffic count of your website.
Typically, the people who hang out on social media look for a bigger and better user experience which is what you should focus more on the part from making it a point that your content is fresh and meaningful.
Yes, your content should be created properly so that it can solve the specific issues of the consumers and answers all the questions of the visitors, but posting newer and better content alone will not serve your purpose or get you far with social media.
In order to accomplish your goal and use social media optimally, apart from your content posting you will also need to focus on the management of your accounts. This is because:
- It will help you to gain more Instagram followers or others depending on the specific social media platform you are using for your business promotion and
- It will also make sure that you are not only seen by the people on the platforms but they also engage and act just as you want them to.
Therefore, apart from posting fantastic content, also focus on using advertising to gain more followers and traffic.
Managing your social accounts
The best and most effective way to get more followers is to manage your social accounts. That means in other words, you will need to:
- Know the profiles of your potential readers and customers and
- Know and use the best ways to reach out to them.
You will also need to make sure that you establish a fruitful and regular connection with them which will further reinforce their trust in your business, brand and product.
In short it means you will have to do continual research to know the changes and latest updates act accordingly and deliver your audience with exactly what they want from your business.
The process to follow
This research and implementation of the latest techniques in social marketing strategy is a time-consuming process. It demands for a lot of effort and diligence but when done correctly, the benefits that you will enjoy for your brand and product will outweigh the cost of it.
- To start with, you will first need to keep track of your audience. This will enable you to know the metrics that will show exactly who follows you back and whom you should follow, who did not follow you so that you can remove them right from the very beginning while you create your social media marketing strategy.
- Next, you should focus on creating an association with the influencers in your specific industry. This will expand your reach through these professionals who have a large number of followers. Find some partners and collaborators to associate your brand with. All these are an influential source to gain more traffic to your site apart from gaining extensive knowledge about, advice and information regarding and sharing of website content.
- Follow this up with your focus on customer retention and creating brand loyalty. Increase in both of these using social media will put you in a better position, much better than any other available feedback tool. This is because this is a medium where you get social and in turn, you get sincere responses and comments from your social audience and customers. This will help you to find out and know more about your target audience resulting in better profiling of your customers. As for your target audience, they get to know you and your business better which in turn increases the possibilities of higher conversion, loyalty, and traffic to your site.
- Also, focus on gaining more trust and credibility from your target audience which will encourage them to know more about you by visiting your site. You can gain their trust by giving them what they want from you – a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram profile. This is because it will provide them with the easiest way to get in touch with you to find reliable information as and when required. In addition to that, it will also make you look more legitimate. When more people know and hear about your business and brand, it will automatically increase your credibility.
Last but not least, you should focus on your SEO score. It is known to every SEO expert that your SEO score will affect your social media account dramatically as well as your website traffic in turn. This is because your SEO score will determine the position of your site in the Search Engine Ranking pages or SERPs.
The social networks of today look more and more like the search engines and it is therefore required that you focus on the SEO score. In this day and age, you cannot do SEO without taking care of your social media accounts across all relevant channels.
Choose the right social media channel
Lastly, for a successful social media marketing strategy, you should choose the right social media channel according to your business. It should provide the required benefits and align with the needs of your target audience. It should make you easily visible to your audience and provide you with useful features that will allow you to direct your followers to your site right from the specific platform without having to leave it for that matter.
The best way to make the right choice of social media channels is to know your business goals first. Once you know your business goals you should create better, clear and measurable objectives. You can make use of the S.M.A.R.T. strategy for that matter.
This will help you to be responsive to the changes as well as the demands of your audience so that you do not miss out on any of your potential traffic.
“More than 6 million businesses are using Facebook ads to promote their services and increase their site traffic,” says Josh Barney of Einstein Marketer. “If that many brands are doing it, it’s probably because it works.”
Pete Campbell is a social media manager and has immense knowledge about email marketing and Instagram promotion. He delights his clients by helping them buy real Instagram likes. He loves to travel, write and play baseball.